pourriture Index du Forum

pourriture Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Meta Tags For Facebook Page

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pourriture Index du Forum -> Annonce -> Trafic
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jailemarya

Masculin
Tu mérite ta place de pourri ?: OUI

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Meta Tags For Facebook Page Répondre en citant

Meta Tags For Facebook Page
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Plz can I get some guidance. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. I wrote a short tutorial on that if anyones interested: The tutorial has a working demo that shows the custom player embedding on Facebook. Thanks JarecThe picture that shown on facebook not match my updates post . It pre-configures entries for Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, and you can use it free here: To answer the question a bit more, OG tags (Open Graph) tags work similarly to meta tags, and should be placed in the HEAD section of your HTML file. A cool thing is to make custom video players appear whenever your pages are shared on Facebook. Suppose it is a cosmetic site now if I want to share each cosmetic with its details and thumb image how can I share it in Facebook???? Any idea???? Roger QIuHey if youre implementing open graph meta tags via Javascript for convenience, youll hit problems since the facebook crawlers dont execute javascript. How could I collect og metas for all product on the page? I have dynamic list of products For the moment debuger sais That only first item is OK, for the rest items metas are missing. facebooksharer.php had this facility to post any custom message with custom thumbnail image. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). On your demo page, you are using double quotes in the value of your meta tag around the word graph. The domain name points to a subdomain on my main sight. AlaksandusIs there a way to call up the original URL of the image? Id like to link to the original image through a manual implementation of YAPB. Thanks! Robert David WalshNope, you shouldnt have to do that. Ive been using these for a while now as they help convert quite a bit, and its one of those little things clients like a lot. Found it very useful. plz i need help! This is my blog toplistsmania.com jinal trivedii am facing problem with this is not working& and i am using . One thing to note here is that every time you make a change to the meta tags, you'll need to feed the URL through the Debugger again so that Facebook will clear all the data that is cached on their servers about your URL. Is there a way to add these tags and tell it to grab the content from header and mainbody so that I dont have to fix the og tags each time I post a new news item? Am I correct that this will help my Google+ issue too? Why cant they be like LinkedIn and allow for custom edits of each post. We can lend a hand and actually tell Facebook what to take from our page. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. And of course there are Facebook "Like" and "Recommend" widgets on every website. See Facebook's best practises for more information on how to use OG tags effectively. Ive found serveral examples of code, tried them all and still computer says no. shareimprove this answer edited Sep 3 '17 at 17:31 Peter Mortensen 11.7k1779106 answered Jul 23 '12 at 16:43 Lix 38.6k671102 I am seeing html tags in my description, do you know how to get around this? –Neil Apr 10 '14 at 11:50 add a comment up vote 26 down vote I built a tool for meta generation. Estevan MontoyaThanks so much! My wordpress seo plugin kept messing up my image for FB. The data relative to the property set goes within the content attribute: Using this simple META tag strategy, you can tell Facebook what images, text, and more to use when sharing your webpage. Dijit is a UI framework comprised of JavaScript widget classes, CSS files, and HTML templates. XXX like a Page. Well i think I got 90% of it to work the only problem is instead of the post title showing up on every facebook share, the blog url is showing. Should I then copy the meta tags to all my pages? Myabe a stupid question, but Id like to know. By David WalshAugust 22, 2010Dijits TabContainer Layout: Easy TabbedContentOne of Dojo's major advantages over other JavaScript toolkits is its Dijit library. But changing it and re-linting it doesnt have any affect on an already-shared item. .. facebook-opengraph meta shareimprove this question edited Sep 3 '17 at 17:34 Peter Mortensen 11.7k1779106 asked Jul 23 '12 at 16:35 Vignesh Babu M D 504154 add a comment 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 327 down vote Use: Fill the content =" . The information is set via custom META tags on the source page. Im just searching for how to add my site title to sharing tools like Hootsuite when people share my posts 5a02188284
can i delete a private message on facebookfacebook mac upload photoscomo tener varios likes en mi pagina de facebookfacebook chat go offline permanentlyfacebook mac toolbarhow to hack facebook account password dailymotionebuddy facebook 7610jeter facebook hackercome usare facebookpassworddecryptordownload facebook chat for nokia e6

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pourriture Index du Forum -> Annonce -> Trafic Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange